Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Garlic Ginger Pork Roast

 I really love pork roast.  That being said, I really love this pork roast!  It only takes a few seasonings for this great dinner.

Ingredients:
1.5 lb Pork Sirloin Roast
Ground Ginger
Garlic Powder
Salt & Pepper

Directions: 
Mix seasonings together and spread over the top of the roast.  I put the fat side up, so that the juices run into the meat.  Roast at 325 F degrees for an hour and a half or until the temp reaches at least 160 f degrees in the meat.  Let rest for 5-10 minutes and then slice and serve.  Yum! I love the tasty crispy top too.
Enjoy it with: 



Cream Cheese Pepper Salad






SewrightBlog by Ruth Yoder 

Please follow me by email!  You can sign up at the upper right hand side of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...